Okay, Disneyland will not be held hostage. You now have something to read and satisfy you all for awhile. My children are driving me crazy with the coming of this vacation! Baylee wanted me to do something for her today and I said "no". She then had the nerve to say to me,"Well then I won't go with you to Disneland!" To which I replied "ok" My husband looked over at me andwhispered "be nice" Be Nice, he is not being bugged with bribes, threats, and everything else under the sun and a part of me says wouldn't it be fun to just go by myself with out any kids, plus a whole lot cheaper! Part of this adventure is that me and Amy decided we would just take our 3 1/2 year olds and spend some one on one time with them. I have a 12 year old and a 9 year old who are making me insane. I came home from the store today to find that these two had both changed into their Mickey Mouse shirts, hats and sovenier pins from last years trip and were arm in arm going through the house with It's A Small World on their lips. For those who know my children know how very odd this is and especially for them to be touching . The plus side was that I had a clean house when I got home. I was then told all evening how much I am loved, how wonderful dinner was( a Costco pizza) and how beautiful I am. They have sure learned at an early age how to kiss some butt. The bribery is still not over for the evening. I then get handed a packet of papers, the front page says, A Proclamation To Our Mom. I will now share with you some qoutes from this seven page proclmation.
1. We are willing to risk it all to go to Disneyland. We won't fight because we love each other dearly. Andee won't talk back, and madee won't say it's not fair.
2. We won't fight or tease on the trip because we know it would bother you. So put a smile on our faces and let us go.
3. If you don't let us go we will be very sad. We will not hate you but we will be mad at you. We won't call you bad names or say that you hate us if you don't let us go. We will just be sad.
4. You were getting us all excited. you were telling Baylee about it and we were very excited. We don't care if were on the rides we just want to see the kids reaction. It will be so cute. so Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. We will still love you if you don't take us but our hearts will be full of sorrow. We will love you even more if you do take us. Please make us love you even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. Thank you for reading this. We hope it has encouraged you to take us. We love you and we will love you more if you take us. Love your pleading daughters.
I have a whole month left of this. Hopefully I will get more housecleaning done from them and less fighting for the next month. That would be the Disneyland Miracle! Shane is taking a vote and thinks I will give in and load up two more girls for the trip. I think I will stay true to spending one on one time with Baylee. Amy also thinks I will end up taking Andee and Madee. I should start a betting pool. One side note, We went to Disneyland last Feb. and took the two older girls and Baylee stayed home because she was to young. I will keep you updated on the antics of my two desperate daughters!